Just wanted to thank Vironika Tugaleva for the nomination of Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am honored. Mindfulness and skills that pertain to mindfulness have changed my life. My goal is to share the love on this blog with anyone who seeks more peace.
According to the rules of the award I am to share 7 interesting things about myself.
1. I love mystery. I have always been a seeker.
2. The Spring and Fall are my favorite times of year.
3. I am fond of poetry. Sometimes I write my own.
4. I am a creative spirit. I believe in allowing my creations to take their own shape.
5. I love big billowy grey clouds on a windy rain-swept Fall day.
6. Beauty is much more about balance than perfection.
7. Have a sweet tooth!!
Here are the 7 bloggers I admire and want to nominate. These blogs deal with a variety of issues but what they have in common is that they come from the heart. Every blog I follow inspires me one day or the next in a very real sense…but I just can’t list you all.
For the nominees, if you choose to accept the nomination, please follow these simple rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment somewhere on the seven blogs to make them aware of their nomination.
Thanks again Vironika for the nomination. It was a great surprise 🙂 Please scroll down one post and read Vironika’s wonderful testimony on Mindfulness.
~Take care everyone and wishing you well this day
The Mindful Gatekeeper